Welcome to Lincoln Seattle! Lincoln High School encourages all students to explore and participate in our athletic program. Lincoln embraces the student-athlete approach to our program and works closely with our coaches and students in support of their success both on and off the field. Registration for all 2022-2023 athletics is now open and all electronic through FinalForms (see Athletics Registration link on this page).
Ticket Purchasing Options
Starting this winter, Seattle Public Schools is shifting to athletic event tickets as fully digital, accessed through personal mobile devices, to provide the safest and most convenient experience for our fans and schools. Games will be published before 10am on the Monday of game week.
Students with an ASB card are admitted to Lincoln games for free!
Don’t have an ASB sticker/symbol on your ID card? Use SchoolPay to purchase yours today to get into all Lincoln athletics events for free!
Online Pre-Paid Ticket Purchase
Use the following link to purchase pre-paid tickets for all SPS-hosted games:
A few reminders:
- To avoid any technical issues on gameday, please download your ticket to a mobile device for entry before arriving at this venue
- To expedite entry, please ensure your ticket is accessible (ready to be scanned) before proceeding to the gym entrance
*With a pre-paid model, ticket prices are face value (see prices below) PLUS $1 per ticket service fee AND 2.9% + $0.30 per order
- Example: $4 ticket now $5.42
Purchase Tickets in Advance at School
Avoid the ticket window lines by purchasing your tickets at school! Students can minimize the credit/debit card service charge by purchasing tickets at the Counseling center on the 2nd floor or the Fiscal Office in the lower commons.
- Adult – $6.00
- Students w/o ASB card/Senior Citizens $4.00
- Adult – $6.30
- Students w/o ASB card/Senior Citizens $4.20
Purchase Tickets at Event
Tickets purchased at the event at the ticket booth are the same price as those purchased at school. You just have to wait in line.
Lincoln offers the following sports by season:
- Cheer (co-ed)*
- Cross Country (co-ed)
- Football (co-ed)
- Golf (co-ed)
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Swimming
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Cheer (co-ed)*
- Gymnastics (co-ed)
- Boys Swimming
- Wrestling (co-ed)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Softball (Fastpitch and Slowpitch)
- Tennis (co-ed)
- Track and Field (co-ed)
*Cheer is also offered as an ASB club sport/performance team throughout the year.
Lincoln High School is a member school of the WIAA and follows the eligibility requirements set forth through the organization. Students and families are responsible for knowing and abiding by all requirements set forth by the WIAA, Lincoln High School, and the Seattle School District Superintendent Procedure 2151 – Interscholastic Activities.
As a student athlete, and representative of our school, student behavior on and off the field is of the utmost importance. Athlete’s involved in any behavioral infractions are subject to impact on eligibility or playing time at the discretion of the coach, athletic director, or building administration.
When looking at your overall eligibility, make sure you:
- Meet transfer rules if you are a transfer student (please see Athletic Director)
- Complete ALL athletic paperwork including having an up to date physical. (See Athletics Registration link on this page). Once completed by your physician, your physical can be uploaded in the FinalForms registration portal.
- Pay fees and fines and have purchased an ASB card
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA in 5 of your 6 classes the ENTIRE time you are competing
- Attend ALL classes on game days
- Maintain good civic standing at school and in the community
- Abide by any limitations and sit out of practice or games if ineligible or on suspension
For questions about your eligibility, please contact LSHS Athletic Director, Brent Brakke at email@example.com.
For questions specific to a sport, including transportation and practice questions, please contact the coach for that sport.