Welcome to Lincoln Seattle! Lincoln High School encourages all students to explore and participate in our athletic program. Lincoln embraces the student-athlete approach to our program and works closely with our coaches and students in support of their success both on and off the field. Registration for all 2022-2023 athletics will open sometime in May. Registration is all electronic through FinalForms (see Athletics Registration link on this page).
Clearance and COVID-19 Protocol
Anyone attending a Winter sporting event, student or adults must be fully vaccinated or present negative Covid test results within 24 hours to attend. Mask are required at all indoor events. No food is allowed in the buildings or sold at the venues. See Seattle Public Schools website for more Covid information.
Lincoln offers the following sports by season:
- Cheer (co-ed)*
- Cross Country (co-ed)
- Football (co-ed)
- Golf (co-ed)
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Swimming
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Cheer (co-ed)*
- Gymnastics (co-ed)
- Boys Swimming
- Wrestling (co-ed)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Softball (Fastpitch and Slowpitch)
- Tennis (co-ed)
- Track and Field (co-ed)
*Cheer is also offered as an ASB club sport/performance team throughout the year.
Lincoln High School is a member school of the WIAA and follows the eligibility requirements set forth through the organization. Students and families are responsible for knowing and abiding by all requirements set forth by the WIAA, Lincoln High School, and the Seattle School District Superintendent Procedure 2151 – Interscholastic Activities.
As a student athlete, and representative of our school, student behavior on and off the field is of the utmost importance. Athlete’s involved in any behavioral infractions are subject to impact on eligibility or playing time at the discretion of the coach, athletic director, or building administration.
When looking at your overall eligibility, make sure you:
- Meet transfer rules if you are a transfer student (please see Athletic Director)
- Complete ALL athletic paperwork including having an up to date physical. (See Athletics Registration link on this page). Once completed by your physician, your physical can be uploaded in the FinalForms registration portal.
- Pay fees and fines and have purchased an ASB card
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA in 5 of your 6 classes the ENTIRE time you are competing
- Attend ALL classes on game days
- Maintain good civic standing at school and in the community
- Abide by any limitations and sit out of practice or games if ineligible or on suspension
For questions about your eligibility, please contact LSHS Athletic Director, Brent Brakke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions specific to a sport, including transportation and practice questions, please contact the coach for that sport.