Request a Transcript or Student Records
For Current and Former Students from 2019 on only!
Students can request one unofficial copy of their transcript to use for applying to colleges by emailing email@example.com. You will receive an email reply back within 48 hours with a PDF copy attached so be sure to check your school email regularly after requesting a copy.
Students can request up to 5 free official copies of their transcript by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from their school email. Additional official transcripts can be requested at $2/transcript paid for through SchoolPay. Official transcripts will be sealed in a Lincoln envelope for students to pick up from the Counseling office to address, provide postage and mail themselves to their selected colleges. Please allow a few days for printing and sealing. Students will be notified via their school email when the official transcripts are ready for pick up. Please make sure the colleges you are applying to require an official copy before submitting requests!
If you were a student at Lincoln High School prior to 2019 you can order copies of your transcript here.
Request Records for Students Transferring Out of Lincoln
Seattle Public Schools is now using a web-based application to help us manage all student records requests from other schools for transferring students.
Requests received via fax, phone calls, emails and mail from other schools will no longer be accepted.
All transferring student records requests must be submitted online using the K-12 Transfer application.This application is a secure, self-service application that is easy to use:
- Site Access. Go to https://transfer.scriborder.com/
- Sign in to an existing account OR Create Account. If you do not already have a K-12 Transfer account, one will need to be created.
- A school email address must be used to set up the account; personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- Once an account has been created, the credentials for the account will be verified. This process takes approximately 24 hours.
- An account only needs to be verified once.
- A “Your registration has been verified” email notification will be sent when the account has been completed.
- Submit Request. Login to the K-12 Transfer application and submit the request for records.
- Processing Time. Seattle Public Schools processes request electronically within 3-5 school days.
- Download the Records. When the “processing complete” email is received, you will need to login to the K-12 Transfer application to download the student records you requested.
For more information about the student records that we provide, please see the Transferring Student Records Request page.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues setting up your account or submitting a record request.