AP Testing Information 2022-23
AP Exam Registration & Payment Information
The registration and payment window for AP Exams is now open. Please follow the registration instructions below and make payment(s) via SchoolPay through your Parent Source Account before November 4, 2022.
AP Exam Registration and Payment Window Closes November 4, 2022
- Students must Register (via CollegeBoard) and Pay (via SchoolPay) for their AP Exams by November 4, 2022.
- Students must be currently enrolled in an AP Class at Lincoln HS to register for the corresponding AP test.
- Registrations that are not paid by November 4 will be cancelled after November 15 and exams will not be ordered.
- The standard exam fee is $107.
- You may qualify for a fee waiver. Email email@example.com for more information, and to see if you qualify.
- Per SPS policy, there will be NO LATE registrations after the November 4 deadline. No exceptions.
- Students who cancel an exam BEFORE March 1, 2023 will be charged $40 per exam (College Board Policy). Your refund of $67 per exam for any unused or canceled AP exams through SchoolPay will be processed after completion of AP exam administration between June 1st and June 25th, 2023.
- No Refunds after March 1, 2023.
- Please not that AP students are NOT required to take AP exams.
- Families of out-of-district or homeschooled students interested in registering for an AP exam in 2023 should contact the SPS Assessment and Instructional Improvement Office.
How to Register and Pay for AP Exams
Follow these steps to register and pay or an AP Exam at Lincoln High School:
Step 1: Sign in to myap.collegeboard.org and enroll in your AP class sections using the unique join code provided by your AP teachers. Note: Students must create a CollegeBoard account if they have not already done so.
Step 2: For each exam, confirm your exam registration status before November 4 by selecting “YES“.
Step 3: Make your AP exam payment(s) via a Parent’s SchoolPay/Source before November 4, 2022. Keep a copy of the receipt for your records.
AP Exams in May 2023
AP Exams will be in person at Lincoln HS May 1-5 and 8-12, 2023. AP Exam room locations at Lincoln HS will be shared in March 2023. Visit the College Board website for the May 2023 AP Exams Schedule.
Options for students who miss the SPS AP Exam Registration and Payment Deadline:
- Option 1 – If a student in 9th, 10th or 11th grade misses the AP Exam registration deadline, the student has the option to take the desired AP exam the following year.
- Option 2 – The College Board has an Advanced Placement phone number for Students & Families that may be helpful. They are usually able to offer students and families a current list of smaller districts or private schools that may have the capacity to offer late registrations.
- College Board AP Help Line for Students and Families is available via Phone at 888-225-5427 and the AP Services for Students Contact Form.