Lincoln Tutoring Services
BASH (Before & After School Help)
BASH (Before & After School Help) is back for the 2022-2023 school year! Students are invited to attend BASH to get academic help from tutors and staff. Support is always available for all on-grade-level courses that are required for graduation, and we can often provide support for advanced courses and electives. To start, BASH will be held in the library on Mondays after school from 3:45-4:45pm and on Thursdays before school from 7:45-8:45am. We will be expanding the number of days that BASH is offered and are currently working on that schedule. Updates on additional BASH days will be shared soon!
Will be held once a month in the Lincoln library from 9am to 12noon and is open to all students. Just like BASH tutor and staff support is offered for all grade-level, core subjects and for many advanced courses and electives. Here are the dates for this school year:
- October 22
- December 10
- November 19
- January 21
- March 11
- April 1
- May 13 (Senior Focus)
- June 3
Free Virtual Tutoring For Seattle Students | Now Offered By the Seattle Public Library
The Seattle Public Library offers free, one-on-one virtual tutoring for Seattle youth in grades K through 12 through Tutor.com with a Library card or Library Link number. To learn more about the services available head to the SPL Programs and Services page.
One-on-one help is available in math, writing, science, history, foreign languages, college essay writing, Advanced Placement (AP) courses and more!
Tutor.com’s Online, On-demand Academic Help Includes
- Academic tutoring : Students of all ages can get help with schoolwork, college essays, skills and concepts from classes and AP test preparation. Subjects include math, science, writing, English, foreign languages, social studies, ACT/SAT, practice tests for the GED, HiSET and ASVAB exams, as well as for select graduate school exams. Microsoft Office tutoring is also available.
- Writing help : Students can submit essays, book reports and even their college or scholarship application essays for live, on-demand writing help, or for review through Tutor.com’s Drop-Off Writing Review service.
- Practice quizzes : Students preparing for an end-of-chapter test, final exam or standardized test can use Tutor.com’s practice quizzes to assess their knowledge on over 100 areas.
- Video lessons : Students can access video lessons 24/7 for AP courses, as well as subject-area lessons for math and English to review or learn new concepts.
- Job seekers : Job seekers can also get one-on-one help with resumes and job applications.