Virtual Curriculum Night Starts October 14
Posted: | Updated:
Curriculum Night October 14 at 5:00pm
All teachers, the librarian and the academic instruction support (AIS) specialist will have videos posted to their Schoology pages at that time for parents to access. Videos will be available for viewing for approximately a week so they can be viewed at a time that is convenient for you.
Parents-your Source account will have a Schoology Access Code (see left sidebar on the Source) to see all of your student’s classes, assigned work, curriculum night videos, etc.
Here is the login: https://app.schoology.com/login
If you still need to set up a new account, please see the directions below.
Parents and guardians set up Schoology PARENT accounts with Schoology Access Code(s). Codes are found on the Source under the Schoology Access Codes menu item. If you do not have a Source account, learn how to create a Source account.
- Log onto your Source account at http://ps.seattleschools.org
- Click the Schoology Access Codes menu item on the left.
- Copy and paste or write down your Schoology access code.
- Click the Sign up for Schoology LMS button.
- NOTE: If using the Schoology APP, click the Sign up for Schoology link at the bottom of the screen, then select PARENT.
- Enter the Access Code from the Source and click Continue.
- Fill out the form with YOUR name, valid email address, and create a password.
- Click Register. If you only have one student, skip to the next section to set up your Schoology display.
For more info or help please see: https://www.seattleschools.org/departments/dots/support-training-forms/schoologylms/
For help with your Source account please email email@example.com